At Vorsen, the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities are of utmost importance to us.
We wanted to share and update you on what we are doing to flatten the curve and reduce transmission of Covid-19.
As the situation is constantly changing, we are working with our delivery and logistic partners to implement safe and hygienic measures to minimise the spread of the virus.
Our online store is operating as usual and Vorsen online orders are shipping as normal.
Please find a timeline below on the significant changes we’ve made:
23rd of March 2020
- Vorsen Showroom closed to the public
- Vorsen Showroom Video Tours now available
16th of March 2020
Implementing minimal contact during delivery
- Our freight partners have advised they will be maintaining a 1.5 metre safe distance when delivering orders
- Delivery signatures not required: Drivers will attain verbal acknowledgement of receiving namesy
- The device will be signed by the driver using a unique identification number on behalf of the recipient
- If you opt for warehouse pick-up, the warehouse team will maintain a 1.5m safe distance from customers and we ask that customers also respect a safe distance from Vorsen staff
We will continue to keep you up to date should there be any changes as we comply to rules and regulations provided by the Australian Government.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to talk to us on the Live Chat below, email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 02 8608 6405.
We believe that we can fight through Covid-19 together.
Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Etiam sollicitudin, ipsum eu pulvinar rutrum, tellus ipsum laoreet sapien, quis venenatis ante odio sit amet eros. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci.